The Hudson-Essex-Terraplane Club, Inc. (HET Club) is an organization dedicated to preserving the products of 
the Hudson Motor Car Company of Detroit, Michigan. Hudson produced vehicles for 45 years from 1909-1954 
and merged with Nash-Kelvinator on May 1, 1954 to form American Motors Corporation who produced a Nash-Hudson
from 1955 until 1957. The HET Club was founded in 1959 by Meritt Marks (1919-2003), and is a world-wide service
organization, incorporated under the laws of the state of Pennsylvania.