Please contact Laurie Fromm at email@example.com for any additions or corrections. For questions about individual meets, please use the contact information for each event.
Updated June 4, 2018
Thursday – Sunday, June 14-17th
Western Regional Meet
The meet will be held at the Hyatt Place Hotel and will end with the banquet on Saturday evening. Rates start at $119 per night for a room with a king bed or two queen beds. Call 1-888-492-8847 to make reservations, tell the reservationist that the rooms are in a block for the Deseret Chapter (or "Hudson Essex Terraplane Club").
Registration $20; Banquet $44 for Chicken Parmigiana or Steak Fajita. Mail check to David Putman, 409 E. Mutton Hollow Rd. Kaysville, UT 84037
- Evening Social Hour
- Technical Sessions
- Tour of auto manufacturers and late lunch at Sundance Ski Resort
- 9:00 Tour Ashton Gardens (three other Thanksgiving Point attractions for family members are also available). Electric carts are available for rental. To purchase tickets go to: https://www.thanksgivingpoint.org/experience/ashton
- Family Genealogy Training Session
- Car Show
Other: Timpanogos Cave—for the young at HEART (steep climb). Purchase tickets online one month in advance (May 14). Go to https://www.nps.gov/tica/index.htm to purchase your tickets. Contact Dave Putman with any questions firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sunday – Monday, July 8-9
2018 Central Region Meet
Wisconsin Dells, WI
Host hotel – Chula Vista Resort. Our exceptional Junior Suites or Fairway Villas room rate includes the daily resort fee and 6 waterpark passes for $139 and is good for 3 days before and 3 days after the meet. These rooms have a refrigerator, microwave, sofa, table and chairs for eating and a patio or balcony. There are also family suites which sleep up to 8 and have a rate of $179 including 6 waterpark passes. Other room types are also discounted. Website: www.chulavistaresort.com. Make your reservations using NEW Booking ID E27838-Code HET 2018 by calling (844) 395-8078.
· Sunday, July 8th
- The registration & the swap meet will be open 1-5pm.
- Plan to join us a 6:00 PM for a FREE “Welcome to the Dells” Ice Cream Social at “The Big Tent”. This is a build your own ice cream buffet with Chocolate and Vanilla Ice Cream served by Chula’s waitstaff in your choice of a bowl or cone, then customized by you with choices from Chocolate & Caramel toppings, Sprinkles, Chopped Nuts and Whipped Topping. There will be shuttle service from the hotel lobbies, as well as the entrance road by the swap meet and Hudson parking areas. (advance registration and name badge required)
· Monday, July 9th
- This is your day to enjoy Chula Vista Resort & the Wisconsin Dells and all they have to offer on your own.
- The Central Region Social “Hour” with cash bar will take place in the Riverview South Banquet Room from 6:00 to 6:30 followed by a Wisconsin Grill BBQ. This theme dinner buffet features grilled hamburgers and Wisconsin brats with hot baked beans, coleslaw, potato salad, sliced watermelon, vegetable relishes with a dill dip, coffee, tea and milk and a Chocolate Fudge Brownie for dessert.
- At 8PM everyone is invited to help us kick off “Hudsons Rock the Dells” in Riverview South with a “pass the hat” social time and sock hop featuring music from the 50’s, 60’s &70’s plus some trivia. (name badge required for Sock Hop)
Questions contact: Cheri Holz (815) 475-7158, email: email@example.com.
Come get your feet wet!
Sunday-Monday, July 14-15
Big Country Regional Meet
Host Hotel: Isle Bettendorf, 1777 Isle Pkwy, Bettendorf, IA 52722
Room Rates: Sunday-Thursday - $84.99 - King or Two Double (tax and facility fee: $100.99/night)
Reservations: 800-843-4753, use code HET2019. Be sure to make reservations prior to June 28, 2019!
Details will follow.